Thursday, May 17, 2012

May Monthly Mini-Build

This is our local Lego hangout.

I was surprised to find this photo on my camera.  I was so busy helping Lex build his Lego flower that I didn't even notice it being taken.  I had left my camera with my stroller, so I can only assume my Mom shot this one.  Thanks, Mom!

I didn't get one photo of the boys showing off their flowers that I liked of both of them at the same time.

In this first one, I think Lex is adorable, but Connor looks like he might be thinking of taking over the world...

...and in this second one Connor is cute-as-a-button, but Lex is making a funny face...


...oh well.  There are worse problems to have, I'm sure.

Thanks for making Mommy some pretty Lego flowers, boys!
Love you!

3 comments:

Optimistic Existentialist said...

This post makes me miss Legos :-)

sayona_3 said...

I actually snapped that picture while you were building!

Julie said...

Thanks, Julie! I didn't know... :)