Friday, May 18, 2012

Haircuts that I am Happy With!

Remember my lament about how I never know how to ask for a good haircut for my boys?

I really appreciated your comments.  They gave me the strength I needed to take the boys to a new haircut place and ask for a trim.

We went to Cookie Cutters for the first time, and I will definitely be taking them back there again.

First of all, the boys loved the giant play area in the waiting area.

Before Shots:
 


Then, this is how Lex got his hair cut.  In a taxi cab, while watching Dora the Explorer on his own personal television.  He never cried or complained or even flinched during his haircut.


He liked sitting in the taxi so much that he wanted to try out all the others, too.  Here he is after his haircut, trying out the fire truck.


Connor got his hair cut while sitting in an airplane.  He picked Scooby Doo to watch.


And afterwards...


I finally got the haircut I wanted!  It isn't too short on top, but the back and sides are cleaned up!


Oh, and afterwards, the boys got lollipops...their favorite!

1 comment:

Our Blessed Journey said...

wow, that is SO flippin cool!!!! I want a studio like that---for ME:D