Monday, February 9, 2015

The Passport Drama

We finally went to get Connor's passport renewed.  And it wasn't that fun.

The passport agent was not nice, but I had the good sense to realize that I didn't want to argue with her, and I decided to try to kill her with kindness.  So I plastered a huge fake smile on my face and we got the passport application completed.

But she made Connor cry.  She was that nasty.  I mean, he didn't do anything wrong.  He is just a kid with an expired passport.  And I didn't do anything wrong.  I just wanted my kid to get a new passport.  Some people just need to not work with the public maybe.

And she wouldn't accept either of the passport photos we had taken.   She had to take her own.

Untitled

I know no one has a good passport photo.  But.  This.  Look at how miserable she made him!  With both his Mommy and Daddy there to try to deflect some of it, she was still so mean.  She even made him turn his shirt around backwards so you couldn't see the Batman logo on the front.

Next time we need to see a passport agent, we might go to a different city.