Saturday, July 16, 2016

Things I Like Today

Things I am enjoying right now, in no particular order:

I'm really looking forward to seeing Star Trek Beyond, but before I do, I want to watch Star Trek and Star Trek Into Darkness again.  I also like this new song and video from Rihanna:



I just finished reading the Chaos Walking trilogy by Patrick Ness:  The Knife of Never Letting Go, The Ask and the Answer, and Monsters of Men.  I think I'm going to go ahead and read the prequel, The New World.  I think it's just a short story, but I really like this series, so I'm going to go with it where it leads.

This song:



The best tv show right now is Containment on the CW.  Are you watching it?

The best app right now is Pokemon Go.  I also really like Mimpi Dreams.  But, Pokemon Go wins because augmented reality.

Pokemon Go

Pokemon Go

Pokemon Go

Pokemon Go

Also, this:

Spirit of the Cougar

My Spirit of the Cougar project is getting close to being done.  Like the end is finally in sight.

Then, there is this:



And I'm looking forward to the Summer Olympics.

Happy Summer!!

No comments: